“We spent the night here on our way back home to Atlanta...”

Ramada Murfreesboro
Ranked #15 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Me and my fiance stayed here the night after christmas. The owner was as kind as he could be and the room was clean and fairly.priced. they even upgraded us as a means of congratulations. If you are looking for a clean room for the night, at a reasonable price, then this hotel meets the mark.

• Stayed December 2012
Murfreesboro
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I want to be fair and say that the inside corridors of the hotel smelled like smoke. However, the room was actually quite clean and very comfortable with a fairly large room, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was a nice size too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Travelers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels

Pelham, Alabama
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was the best hotel I have stayed in for years. The room was very clean. Comparable to the most expensive hotels I have stayed. The Staff was very courteous to everyone. The morning breakfast was a hot meal that was really hot and plentiful. Not cold like some places I have been. The owner was so nice and very open about his Hotel. The owner stated he had had the hotel since 1994 or so. I can believe it. It is very well taken care of and he keeps doing upgrades to make it even better. My wife at one time worked in the hotel industry and she was also very impressed with the cleanliness of the whole hotel. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Dear Guest,
We at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. are pleased that you chose our hotel from the numerous lodging facilities you had to choose from during your trip through our town. We are also happy to know that you enjoyed our services and the courtesy of our employees.
We thank you for being here and also look forward to seeing you in the future here at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. Thank you for your business!

Bob Purshottam
Owner/GM
Dunlap, Tennessee
Reviewed December 9, 2012

When I registered I made the mistake of getting a smoking room. I don't smoke. This troubled me, but when I went to the front desk to express my dissatisfaction the manager reminded me what good customer service was. He took me straightaway to a suitable room. I have not stayed in a hotel lately that was so quiet. I appreciate that. Most places I stay the walls are so thin anyone walking down the halls rattles the walls. Not here. This place is built solid and was quiet. The mattresses were nice and firm and my room was clean. I slept very well and was not disturbed by any outside noises. This was the best part of my stay. The manager listened to my problem and fixed it immediately. I am grateful for establishments like this. When I was checking out in the morning the front desk people were courteous to me and asked me how my stay was. I gladly told them about my experience the night before. It is nice to know I can stay at a place that is safe, clean and run so professionally. Thank you Ramada! Esther C.

Room Tip: Ask for a nonsmoking room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you as per your requests during your stay at our RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. We are pleased to know that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable and comfortable one.
We look forward to serving you again during your future stays with us. Remember to always let us know if you have any issues so that we may attend to them for you and make quick corrections.
Management and staff here at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. appreciate your business!

Bob Purshottam