“Fantastic place to stay”

Ramada Murfreesboro
Ranked #17 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Pelham, Alabama
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was the best hotel I have stayed in for years. The room was very clean. Comparable to the most expensive hotels I have stayed. The Staff was very courteous to everyone. The morning breakfast was a hot meal that was really hot and plentiful. Not cold like some places I have been. The owner was so nice and very open about his Hotel. The owner stated he had had the hotel since 1994 or so. I can believe it. It is very well taken care of and he keeps doing upgrades to make it even better. My wife at one time worked in the hotel industry and she was also very impressed with the cleanliness of the whole hotel. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Dear Guest,
We at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. are pleased that you chose our hotel from the numerous lodging facilities you had to choose from during your trip through our town. We are also happy to know that you enjoyed our services and the courtesy of our employees.
We thank you for being here and also look forward to seeing you in the future here at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. Thank you for your business!

Owner/GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Dunlap, Tennessee
Reviewed December 9, 2012

When I registered I made the mistake of getting a smoking room. I don't smoke. This troubled me, but when I went to the front desk to express my dissatisfaction the manager reminded me what good customer service was. He took me straightaway to a suitable room. I have not stayed in a hotel lately that was so quiet. I appreciate that. Most places I stay the walls are so thin anyone walking down the halls rattles the walls. Not here. This place is built solid and was quiet. The mattresses were nice and firm and my room was clean. I slept very well and was not disturbed by any outside noises. This was the best part of my stay. The manager listened to my problem and fixed it immediately. I am grateful for establishments like this. When I was checking out in the morning the front desk people were courteous to me and asked me how my stay was. I gladly told them about my experience the night before. It is nice to know I can stay at a place that is safe, clean and run so professionally. Thank you Ramada! Esther C.

Room Tip: Ask for a nonsmoking room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you as per your requests during your stay at our RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. We are pleased to know that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable and comfortable one.
We look forward to serving you again during your future stays with us. Remember to always let us know if you have any issues so that we may attend to them for you and make quick corrections.
Management and staff here at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. appreciate your business!

near Chicago
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I travel thru this area a couple of times each year and this is our "go to" motel after we've been on the road all day. It's clean, not fancy, and comfortable for a reasonable price. The beds were comfy and we were able to park our car right outside our window. We find the breakfast is a nice way to get the day started too. Make your own waffles, cereals, pastries to choose from, along with apples and oranges. We've tried a few other spots and for the price we paid, we think this is a good place to stop for the night. We stayed on the second floor and didn't hear a peep while we slept. We booked the room ahead for a very good price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. thank you for your continuous support and for making this hotel a "go to" location for your trips through Murfreesboro. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed all the services we provide.
We look forward to seeing you folks again on your next visit through. We appreciate your business!

Kings Mountain
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Great location right off the interstate highway. There is a major mall about 2 to 3 miles of the hotel. There is a good many places to get gas or to eat on the same road that this hotel is on. The only thing we disliked about this hotel was the stairs we had to climb to get to our 2nd floor room. The beds were very good and we didn't hear any noise from any of the other roms. Everyone who works here is very nice , helpful and friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Guest,
We at the RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn thank you for selecting our hotel for your overnight stay during your travel. We know you had a choice and could have stayed with any of our competitors.
We are glad to know that you found our services and staff very satisfactory. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to being able to accommodate you again in the future here at the RAMADA.