“Good place to spend a night”

Ramada Murfreesboro
Ranked #20 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed December 11, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Reviewed December 9, 2012

When I registered I made the mistake of getting a smoking room. I don't smoke. This troubled me, but when I went to the front desk to express my dissatisfaction the manager reminded me what good customer service was. He took me straightaway to a suitable room. I have not stayed in a hotel lately that was so quiet. I appreciate that. Most places I stay the walls are so thin anyone walking down the halls rattles the walls. Not here. This place is built solid and was quiet. The mattresses were nice and firm and my room was clean. I slept very well and was not disturbed by any outside noises. This was the best part of my stay. The manager listened to my problem and fixed it immediately. I am grateful for establishments like this. When I was checking out in the morning the front desk people were courteous to me and asked me how my stay was. I gladly told them about my experience the night before. It is nice to know I can stay at a place that is safe, clean and run so professionally. Thank you Ramada! Esther C.

Room Tip: Ask for a nonsmoking room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you as per your requests during your stay at our RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. We are pleased to know that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable and comfortable one.
We look forward to serving you again during your future stays with us. Remember to always let us know if you have any issues so that we may attend to them for you and make quick corrections.
Management and staff here at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. appreciate your business!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I travel thru this area a couple of times each year and this is our "go to" motel after we've been on the road all day. It's clean, not fancy, and comfortable for a reasonable price. The beds were comfy and we were able to park our car right outside our window. We find the breakfast is a nice way to get the day started too. Make your own waffles, cereals, pastries to choose from, along with apples and oranges. We've tried a few other spots and for the price we paid, we think this is a good place to stop for the night. We stayed on the second floor and didn't hear a peep while we slept. We booked the room ahead for a very good price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We at RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn. thank you for your continuous support and for making this hotel a "go to" location for your trips through Murfreesboro. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed all the services we provide.
We look forward to seeing you folks again on your next visit through. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Great location right off the interstate highway. There is a major mall about 2 to 3 miles of the hotel. There is a good many places to get gas or to eat on the same road that this hotel is on. The only thing we disliked about this hotel was the stairs we had to climb to get to our 2nd floor room. The beds were very good and we didn't hear any noise from any of the other roms. Everyone who works here is very nice , helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,
We at the RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn thank you for selecting our hotel for your overnight stay during your travel. We know you had a choice and could have stayed with any of our competitors.
We are glad to know that you found our services and staff very satisfactory. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to being able to accommodate you again in the future here at the RAMADA.

Reviewed November 27, 2012