“poor security.”

Ranked #18 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MaryJK2013
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
ORANGE PARK
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have a small dog, (Boston Terrier) and appreciate I can keep the dog in room. The dog is very well behaved, no noise and clean so I do appreciate it is welcome. The room is very well kept and in order and the breakfast including eggs etc is something most don't furnish so not needing to stop again for breakfast is also an appreciated fact, important when getting out on road asap.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for selecting our hotel RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn for your lodging needs during your travel through Murfreesboro. We understand the needs of people traveling with their pets and we are glad to provide accommodations for them.
We are glad you enjoyed the services that the RAMADA Murfreesboro provides and the HOT BREAKFAST. We understand that when traveling on a time limit a good breakfast provided with your room can save time.
We hope to be of service to you again here at the RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn in the future if you should be traveling through.

Bob Purshottam
Owner/GM

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stopped for one night and hotel was so clean we stayed for two nights. Good variety for a free breakfast - sausage eggs waffles gravy biscuits and toast. Good price and friendly staff. Free coffee at front desk

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let the world know that you stayed at our hotel RAMADA Murfreesboro Tn.. We are glad you enjoyed our services here at the RAMADA!
The staff and management would like to thank you for choosing us and look forward to providing you with good clean services in the future should you return to Murfreesboro Tn.

Bob Purshottam
Owner/GM

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed 2 nights while visiting family in murfreesboro. The room was roomy, decent, & clean. We had a ing bed smoking room which was also pet friendly. The location was great, close to everything. We would stay again in the future.

Room Tip: ground floors are more convenient, not having to deal with stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

There was some renovation work going on during our stay, however the room was very nice. Everyone was friendly and wanted to be sure that our stay was comfortable. The breakfast was extensive and the room in which it was served had not only tables and chairs but also comfortable living room furnature and tables. When we checked out the desk people wanted to be sure that we slept well and had breakfast before our departure.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had some issues checking in that were resolved quickly by management. I appreciated that they cared enough to ensure I was happy. My room was clean and the property was clean and well maintained. I asked for additonal items (pillows and blankets) and I was given them without any problems. Good stay, great value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed her in April while in town to see our daughter. The room was very clean, the building well-maintained. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I had to return to the area in September for an emergency visit - I remembered how nice the hotel was and made a three night reservation. When I arrived at the airport (after travelling 1,000 miles) I discovered my daughter had been moved to a hospital 40 miles from Murfreesboro. I had an unrefundable reservation ... But I just couldn't stay that far from my daughter. I called that first night and the clerk gave me the bad news that my special price was a guaranteed, unrefundable reservation. She said to call Jim, the day manager, the next morning. When I called back, he knew my situation and had already cancelled the reservation. Now I can focus on helping my daughter recover. A huge Thank you to Jim and his desk staff!

• Stayed: April 2012