All reviewsshort driveone nightroom was cleanmotelmicrowavesleepbathroom
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I often pay more and treat ourselves to fancier accommodations but this was going to be just one night so we decided to look for a budget motel. Roadway Inn Murfreesboro Tennessee does not serve breakfast but with the savings from the affordable rate we found a Country Kitchen enroute the next day. I mean typical motel breakfast includes coffee, protein, fruit and bread so you get what you need. Just don’t look for fancy cuisine at any motel. The tradeoff was fine with us.

We had a ground floor room and could hear footsteps on the walkway on the second floor. It was not loud and the room was actually quite. It was equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Ice was not far away. There were plenty of electrical outlets. The TV worked correctly as did all the plumbing. The room was clean, just not huge. It was, however, comfortable.

If you want a four star hotel room, and are willing to pay for it, don’t stay here. If you want to save money by staying in a fully featured clean efficiency room we recommend Roadway Inn Murfreesboro Tennessee.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2018

We needed a room for a few hours of sleep while on our way to Florida- found Rodeway Inn. It was only a short drive from the interstate. Great price for a clean room and a little shut eye. Desk clerk was polite and quick at check in, room looked recently remodeled and clean, bathroom and shower were nice as well. We had a single, king size room. No breakfast and it is a motel. Also lots of road noise and a train runs close by but we always run a fan for white noise and had no problems sleeping while there.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2018

It looked like it had been recently renovated. So the room was very nice and comfortable.
However, the parking is horrible. One of the employees moved their vehicle so I could park. It was at the beginning of the lot and our room was at the other end. My sister and I enjoyed our stay after all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless right in the middle of town and road construction is what you like. If you just need quick for a night- this would be the place.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Had to stay in town with in service for my work, was very reasonable on price for a great stay. Very clean and a nice room. Staff was very nice and worked with the arrangements I needed. Closer to town than other motels. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Room 105 was great
Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I was traveling with friends and we were looking for a place to stay and not having to pay $100+ for a room. I stayed in a room with a king-size bed for $68.50 plus tax. The room appeared to be very clean. It had a microwave and refrigerator, a desk and one chair. My only complaint would be about the lighting. It left something to be desired, especially in the bathroom. The desk also needs a desk lamp. I did hear a train whistle during the night but it was not bothersome. The heat/air conditioning controls are weird. You can choose a temperature but it just flips back to a preset number.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends