“Great service!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #295 of 429 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Milan, Tennessee
“Great service!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nine of us visited this restaurant for dinner. We had two children, ages 6 and 7. The waitress was extremely pleasant, and the food was hot and delicious. I have been pleased with this chain's restaurants, and this one is at the top of the list.

• Visited January 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent for a Friday's”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Let me start by saying, I typically hate Friday's. As a professional who travels to see clients, I am sick of eating at Friday's. But, this location is exceptional.
The service is genuinely friendly (rare at a chain). And the food is prepared with care (once again, rare). My wife and I loved the new flatiron tacos. They are full of flavor and have a nice contrast between the tender meat and the crunchy slaw. They came out hot, too.
My kids loved their kids meals, which I tasted and thought were good for an adult meal.
If you like Friday's you'll love the Murfreesboro location.

Visited October 2012
Tennessee
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Service was very slow and we had to wait a long time before our server took our order. The food was NOT good at all. It was cold and everything tasted left over. It will be a very long time before I return, if ever!!

Visited June 2012
Smyrna, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Food, Comfortable Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

TGI Friday's on Old Fort Pkwy in Murfreesboro is one of my favorite dining spots. The staff has always been pleasant, the food delicious and the atmosphere comfortable and relaxed. If you have a party of 4 or less, and do not want to wait, always check the bar area when you walk in. It is self-seating there and they have booths and tables for your smaller party to sit at. The wait for service may be a few minutes longer, but sometimes worth it if you want to avoid the line.

• Visited June 2012
“Tgi Friday”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The visit would of been better if they wouldn't allow kids at the bar.