This is our standard place to stay for visits to Murfreesboro: familiar, medium-priced, and medium value. Folks who need everything shiny and new should definitely stay away -- we stayed in #105, as did the reviewer below, and found most of the same inconveniences -- but they get the basics right, the staff is always friendly and tries to help, the indoor pool is big enough for kids to splash around and have fun, and the breakfast buffet is solid. If you need an actual suite, so there's an actual door between the parents' and kid(s)' beds, and you can't shell out a lot of dough, this place fits the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a spacious room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Murfreesboro, TN to ensure you have all of the comforts of home, from free high-speed Internet access to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. Business guests can work efficiently with a 24-hour business center and on-site meeting space, while all guests can enjoy the fitness center and Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM. Grab a complimentary chocolate chip cookie from the lobby before exploring this hotel's location near MTSU's Murphy Center and Main Street in Murfreesboro, TN. Stones River National Battlefield, Discovery Center at Murfree Spring and various shopping options are also situated nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Country Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Country Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Country Inn