Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Murfreesboro, TN
Ranked #15 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed January 4, 2012

you walk in and they do everything they can to help you.i had a couple of concerns but anything i wanted i got.they are very polite to.
i couldn't of asked for better service.
i have stayed at plenty of hotels and country inn & suites is the best by far

Room Tip: any room here is great
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed December 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this motel on 12/09/11.
In checking in the agent was very professional and got us checked in quickly.
The room was very clean and. Comfortable.
Evidently the water had been turned off and not ran as when first turned on it had air pressure and vented some blackness at first.
The place was quiet and we got a good nights rest.
The breakfast room people did not do a good job in having coffee and cleaning as people would leave.
Again the young lady at the front desk was extremely helpful in checking out as the man was in checking us in.
When we return to this area this is where we will stay

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Overall the staff was helpful and the hotel was pretty good, but their breakfast wasn't very good and there wasn't much available.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Our family recently had an outstanding stay at the Country Inn and Suites in Murfreesboro, Tn. We had been on the road all day and were heading for another full day of driving the next day. The accommodations were perfect for us. The rooms were comfortable and quiet; with all the amenities we needed, including the all important free Wi Fi. The staff was courteous at every level. We departed the next day after a wonderful hot breakfast which was included in the very reasonable cost of the room. and when we checked out, leaving our pillow on one of the beds, a staff member mailed it to our home within a few days Everything about our stay was "above and beyond" ordinary expectations of travel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2011

On arriving I was greeted by the receptionist, who went out of her way to make sure that my son's and I were happy with the room location, and gave me great information about local restuarants and places where I could take my sons, ages 12 and 14.
The service continued to be better than any that I have been to recently, and I used to travel 5 days a week, all over the USA, and I would rate this hotel among the best that I have stayed with.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Colin L
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Murfreesboro, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding our location and rate. We hope you'll return in the future to see how we continue to improve our Hotel and hospitality.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

This Country Inn and Suites is a good place to stay when you are in Murfreesboro. True, the swimming pool is out of comission, but everything else at the motel is fine. The frontdesk personnel are cheerful and helpful. Our room was very nice and quiet. The breakfast was much more than a carbohydrate overload. We would be happy to stay here the next time we are passing through Murfreesboro.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
tnmurfre, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Murfreesboro, TN, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments and we are working towards fixing our pool for our future guests to enjoy.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

This is our 5-6 stay at this CI&S because my son attends MTSU. The first few times we stayed we didn't have any problems. The last 2 times we have. We were to stay in 231. We had stayed in this room before, and I wasn't thrilled about being in it again because the lighting in the bathroom is horrible. We quickly dropped off our stuff and then left until late. When we came in and turned the air down a roach was crawling on the unit. My husband went down to tell them. The guy at the desk asked how many we saw. My husband said ONE and that's enough!!! They moved us to 208. I immediately said oh great that's the room with the noisy that never stops while you are sleeping. We had been in that the room the last time we stayed, and they had to move us in the middle of the night. So we get to 208 and there is something disgusting on the wall and ceiling. The next morning I see a dead bug against the bathtub. The noise was still an issue. I go to the front desk and share all of this with them. I said I would do a review and I hated to because it wasn't going to be positive. She said I needed to do it anyway. She offered to move us. Who wants to pack up and move?. We had already done that once. She said the room would be thoroughly cleaned before we returned for our second night. The bug was gone. The stuff on the wall and ceiling wasn't. They left towels with holes. Needless to say, we won't be staying there anymore. We don't ask for much when we stay at a hotel. All we want is a quiet, clean room with a good bed!!! CI&S can only deliver on one of those items---a good bed.
Also, on a side note. It is almost impossible to get out on Thompson Dr. The traffic is awful. You can forget turning left.

Room Tip: Don't stay in 231 or 208!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank srjpJohnsonCity
tnmurfre, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Murfreesboro, TN, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

We appreciate the concerns regarding the room issues and the difficulty in accessing the hotel from the main road. We are taking appropriate steps to make sure all of our rooms meet or exceed the expectations of our guests for cleanliness. The insect was dead and visible because pest control had just treated the hotel that day. We have corrected the noise issue in 208, and we now have a secondary road which makes access to the hotel much easier.