This was our stopover on our way to GA/FL coast; as we were not going to cancel our trip we did a prepay to get a better rate and saved $30/night versus a walk-in (heard the room rate charge for the walk-in person checking in front of me so easy to confirm). Beds were first rate, smaller dining area that got quite busy but well-stocked. The only negative was no elevator and we were on second floor -- not a big deal for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a spacious room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Murfreesboro, TN to ensure you have all of the comforts of home, from free high-speed Internet access to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. Business guests can work efficiently with a 24-hour business center and on-site meeting space, while all guests can enjoy the fitness center and Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM. Grab a complimentary chocolate chip cookie from the lobby before exploring this hotel's location near MTSU's Murphy Center and Main Street in Murfreesboro, TN. Stones River National Battlefield, Discovery Center at Murfree Spring and various shopping options are also situated nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Country Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Country Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Country Inn