“Vacation”

Super 8 Murfreesboro
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
West Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped here, one night, returning from Florida. The staff was friendly, the room large and VERY clean. A great price and even included breakfast. I recommend the Super 8 for anyone. The room had two queen size beds, a loveseat, built in fridge, microwave, and a large flat screen t.v. Free wii fi. A great value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
8super, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Murfreesboro, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property, your reviews are very important to us, as it allows us
to see areas that are in need of attention. Our goal is provide the best service possible to our
very important guest , it was our pleasure to provide you with this service. We look forward to
your next visit.

Pam Starnes
Front Office Manager
Jackson, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I booked this hotel through priceline.com at last minute, hoping it would be a nice place instead of a dive. It was a great place for my overnight stay. It was surprising to see what the rooms looked like. It has nice bedding and plenty of space, I had a suite. The only problem I had was it was something in the covers that made me itch and it could have been the detergent because I have allergies and sensitive skin. There was not enough towels and I saw hair on the coffee maker which turned me off from making coffee. Other than that, the hotel was in a great location from the Murphy Center, restaurants and shopping stores. I enjoyed it. It also had a nice plasma tv which pick up several channels. Plenty of room to put clothing away and desk chair, sofa, refrigerator and microwave built in the wall. I had to park on the side and walk to my room around the back, couldn't see car from room. Was on the first level and room was near the corner, so I didn't have far to walk. The guy that checked me was friendly.

Room Tip: Good room for business travels and overnight stay
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
8super, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments on our property, it is our goal at Super 8 to provide you with
the best stay possible, I see that there were some issues that need to be addressed by our
staff, the review helps to know the area that needs attention, Thanks again for the review and
we look forward to your next visit.

Pam Starnes