“Great value for price”

Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
SOUTHERN Illinois
“Great value for price”
Reviewed June 8, 2009

Front desk very helpful. Room clean, all the necessities available. Coffee machine 24/7
latte, decaff, hot cocoa, etc. Cereal selection small; but danish were good. Pool very clean and inviting. Easy access to I-24; and multiple eating establishments.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank boots56

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 1, 2009

I walked in for a reservation, was greeted warmly by the desk clerk, got the room price and then repriced with AAA. I was very pleased with the room for a night. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, crisp clean bathroom, friendly desk help, coffee 24/7. There was internet but it was out at the desk. The hotel was very quiet but it was on a week night. I got the room for $44.00 plus tax. I have no regrets staying there and I've traveled extensively. We've paid up to $500/night in Key West. I simply know I get what I pay for and this was more than worth the money I paid. The breakfast included pastries, oatmeal (you have to make with hot water), toast, cereal, milk, OJ.....but that's
all I need. I also got a complimentary USA today. I left there happy.

• Stayed May 2009
Wisconsin
Reviewed April 13, 2009

We got to Murfreesboro late one night, and the first place we looked into was booked so the hotel attendant called around to find another hotel with openings and she finally directed us to the Red Roof Inn. We got there and checked in, the rooms were overall very nice! The beds were decent, It was a comfortable stay. There is no high speed internet just dial up, and the continental breakfast isnt much, But if you just need a place to sleep for a night this one is decent!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Chattanooga
Reviewed January 18, 2008

I have stayed in other Red Roof Inns and booked here based on previous experience. Room was clean. Front desk staff was robotic. Breakfast was not worth having. Don't think I will book this one again.

Stayed January 2008
Champaign,Illinois
Reviewed November 29, 2004

This place needs to close & rebuild, Rooms were dingy,dirty, & needed cleaned by the maids without blindfolds. Hair in the shower from someone, free breakfast, consists of Stale doughnuts/danish, cold coffee & warm juice. I was worried when we saw billboards for all the Hotels at this exit, but this one. I made the mistake of booking 2 weeks prior over the internet, I should have ate the $50 & stopped at a rest stop.

• Stayed November 2004