We like to use Red Roof Inns because of their pet policy.
This property was a convenient stop on our trip to Florida and the rate was reasonable.
I rate this place as average because I don't think it deserves to be called "poor". "Somewhat less than average" might be most appropriate.
Check in was o.k., nothing special. The room is one of the old ones. No flat careen t.v., older shower, just generally an old room. More importantly areas of the room were quite dirty. In the bathroom the corners were very dirty. It might have been mold or mildew, I'm not sure. The rug needed to be replaced. The bedspread had a stain on it.
I had to move the night stand out to get to an outlet and behind it was very dirty, too. I would have to say that more dirty than most.
On the positive side, the sheets were clean and the breakfast was decent.
I don't think I'd stay there again unless I hear that they have renovated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No Truck Parking- Seasonal Pool- No Elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn