I was placed in this hotel because everything was booked due to a Dog Show in town. This hotel is rather old, and dark in the hallways,yet I can say it was clean. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were outdated, even tho they seemed to have had a "little face lift" maybe 5 years ago. The bed was too soft and you could feel the springs. The blanket on the bed was itchy. I didn't use it. The first floor rooms are very low to the ground. You can just climb right in. Lol. Old furniture. The microfridge was ill placed, next to the bed? The pool area seemed nice. The outer bathroom area was nice (sink area) but the inside bathroom was old and the toilet was like nothing I've ever seen. It was industrial strength and will suck your butt in if you are not careful. The hotel was okay for two nights. The staff friendly. Location was near lots of shopping and places to eat. It was under $70, so couldn't expect too much. Oh yeah it's pet friendly. So if you like pets cool, if not you won't like this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No Truck Parking- Seasonal Pool- No Elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn