Clean rooms. Front desk guys (at check-in) didn't know much about the area. The gentleman that was at the front desk during check-out did, and he was very nice. Breakfast was minimal. No wheat bread. No protein other than peanut butter. Lots of grassy areas on property and nearby to walk your dog.
This is an older RRI and it is starting to look tired.
There are other nearby hotels that are newer and have better breakfast options for about $10 more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Non-Smoking Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro, Tennessee is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Stones River National Battlefield and Cannonsburgh Village. This hotel is also close to I-24 and US-231. Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro features free continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor unheated pool (open April-August weather permitting), interior corridors, and a fitness center on-site. All rooms are Non-Smoking, and include a Flat Screen TV. Select rooms offer microwave/micro fridge units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire). Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee & tea. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn