We always stay in Murfreesboro, TN coming home from Florida. We love the hot tub in the room after a long drive. The room is ALWAYS clean and workers are friendly. The area is VERY busy but we don't mind because it is worth it. I love seeing all the cute animals that stay there. There are also a lot of places to eat in the area too. We like to grab White Castles and have Mc Donalds in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No Truck Parking- Seasonal Pool- No Elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn