While the hotel gets an A+ for cleanliness, friendliness, comfort, quiet, and all in all is very good hotel, I do have a small complaint. The king-size wheelchair accessible room is terrific, the outer doors are heavy and cumbersome for a wheelchair user. May I suggest an electronic door. I stay here frequently, and while I usually have someone with me, I do not always have them when I go outside for a smoke.
Please consider an electronic door on at least one entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Non-Smoking Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro, Tennessee is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Stones River National Battlefield and Cannonsburgh Village. This hotel is also close to I-24 and US-231. Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro features free continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor unheated pool (open April-August weather permitting), interior corridors, and a fitness center on-site. All rooms are Non-Smoking, and include a Flat Screen TV. Select rooms offer microwave/micro fridge units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire). Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee & tea. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Red Roof Inn so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn