All reviews staff was friendly thoroughly enjoyed our stay comfortable bedding great location breakfast options living area home away from home clean hotel waffles outdoor pool room was large great room excellent stay up to date shopping and restaurants definitely stay here again the hotel staff
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Was great hotel. Super friendly staff. I Will definitely stay here again. Check in was flawless and extremely easy to get checked in. The room was really nice as well. I enjoyed the complementary breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

We always enjoy hearing from our guests and would like to thank you for posting such a pleasant review. We look forward to hosting you again here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Room was nice with the exception that there was hair, ladies, on the cups and in the bathroom from the previous person who stayed.No iron in the room, had to get it from the front desk, otherwise the stay was nice, would try it again,

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed most of your stay. I am very sorry we fell below your expectations this particular day. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will share these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.
We glad that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better in the future

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I booked this hotel based on reviews on Tripadvisor and that this was a new hotel property. What I didn't know was this was a Tru (brand) on one wing and Home 2 Suites for the other wing. I have seen stayed at this kind of Hilton property with the older brand names, but this was the first time I have seen this for newest of brands. I checked in on the H2S side, but was informed that I had my choice of eating breakfast on either side. Also the pool, fitness center and washing machines are shared jointly by both sides. I did like that I could get a newspaper on the Tru side of the hotel in the morning, since H2S is going really green. (I like working the crossword puzzle in paper still). My room was clean and comfortable and quiet. I did get to try the pool which is an outdoor pool, nice side for some swimming laps and the furniture around the pool is very colorful.They also have colorful furniture in the front of the hotel (outside) that also looked inviting on a nice day. Breakfast is same on both sides, which is why I suppose you have a choice. Good stay, I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you Carol for your good review. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with 2 adults and 2 kids on our way home from
Florida. The location of this hotel is good because there are plenty of nearby eateries and gas stations etc. The hotel is pretty new, so everything is in great shape. The decor is very modern. It may be a little sparse if you prefer a more traditional decor. The suite was very spacious and well equipped with a small kitchenette. There was a separate tv for the bedroom and the living area, which is nice for the kids. The bathroom was very large...it seemed almost too large because there was lots of empty space. There was a stand up shower and no tub. The beds were very comfortable, but the pillows were small for the king sized bed. The room was very clean, but I feel like this was because the hotel was so new. The bathroom was clean except for the corners of the shower floor. They were showing signs of mildew, which might mean that they aren't getting properly cleaned. This was my only complaint.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. Your business is important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration. We are glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and hope to see you again when you come to our area.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Cool hotel with what I would call IKEA style. Very clean and the staff was very friendly. Sheets were awsome and they had reallly nice soap and stuff. Close to shopping and restaurants. Will stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you Fran for your good review. We are glad you liked our style. We look forward to hosting you again here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro.