All reviews modern hotel small shelf water bowl neat place fun colors fun hotel hand sanitizer interesting concept giant jenga new concept grab and go dog treats hospital room home suites body wash loved this hotel walls are thin
Reviewed July 3, 2018

This was the first time we had been to a Tru. It was super clean and minimalistic. I think the hotel is best for families. It was very quiet, contrary to another review I read and the staff was wonderful

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Susan, thank you for complementing our staff and our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro and hope to host you again

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This is a great hotel. It is aimed at people younger than myself, although not in an intimidating way, it was an overall great experience. The TVs are huge, no unnecessary chests of drawers in the rooms, and decent shampoo, conditioner, body wash already in dispensers in shower. No need for any toiletries great when flying no need to fit it all in a baggy. I also liked that the sausage was chicken sausage for breakfast!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton

We are glad you feel we have a great hotel here at the Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro. Thank you for letting others know and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while attending the TN Valley Lineman Rodeo. We were not impressed! It has a very modern/industrial feel, nothing warm and cozy about this hotel. The decor is cold and uninviting. The furniture in the lobby, around the pool and in the courtyard is hard and uncomfortable. It is pet friendly, which is a plus! We stayed in room 214, it was not warm and inviting like we expect a hotel room to be! There was no carpet in the room anywhere, just a cold stone floor, a couple of throw rugs would have helped warm it up a little. Our room had two queen size beds. My husband is 6’3” and weighs 230 lbs., we are used to sleeping in a king size bed .... we did not sleep well AT ALL! Our 14 year old son slept great in a bed all by himself. Forget about unpacking. We had no drawers or closet space for our clothes. Very little shelf/table room to sit our stuff. Just one rod mounted on the wall and a few hooks and a small shelf across one wall. The room was comparatively small. The walls are thin and you can here everything going on in the hallway and adjacent rooms. The breakfast area is out in the wide open in the front lobby where everyone is walking in and out of the hotel. Would liked for it to have been a little more private, maybe over to the side in an actual dining room, not in the lobby. There is a little “store” in the lobby, but it’s a rip off! We paid $10.25 for a 16oz sprite, a Little Debbie snack cake, a package of 4 butter butter cookies and a roll of tums. The sprite was $2.25 by itself! On a good note, the staff is great. Very friendly and accommodating. The TV in our room was huge, would have been easier to watch if it had be mounted on the wall. Hopefully, we will never have to stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Lloyd B, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thank for staying at the TRU by Hilton Murfreesboro Tn. As we are sorry that this new Hilton brand did not appeal to your standards. Please feel free to try our Home2 Suites which is under the same roof for the future. I'm sure the accommodations will be more of what you are familiar with. Thanks again for your feedback!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

First time staying here, very nice hotel especially if you have teens. I feel this hotel caters to them or sports teams needing a place to stay. My reason for not staying here again is the walls are very very thin. I do not normally complain but after an hour of hearing the people in the next room playing with their kids and laughing and clapping I called down to the front desk, this was at 11:30pm. I could hear people in the hallway talking, I could hear housekeeping in the room on the other side the next morning. That was my only complaint, otherwise the hotel was really neat with all the gadgets and charging stations.

Room tip: Maybe top floor would be quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations with the noise you encountered. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement and appreciate your input! We are glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope to host you again.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

My first time staying at Hilton’s new hotel brand and I have to say I enjoyed it! The decor was different (in a good way) and very functional in a minimalist kind of way. Overall, a very positive experience!

Trip type: Traveled on business

We would like to thank you Austin for your good review. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us here at the Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro ad hope to host you again the next time you are in our area.