“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #2 of 3 Murfreesboro B&B and Inns
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughter was married here a couple of weeks ago. It was absolutely wonderful and beautiful. The staff went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. I would like to express my appreciation to Sharon, she was awesome about making things happen and was very helpful and made our experience magnificent. I couldnt have asked for a more perfect day or place for this wedding, it was awesome.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I spent the first night of our honeymoon at the Carriage Lane Inn and we just went back this month for our first anniversary. The owner, Sharon, was very accomodating and helpful as I setup a weekend anniversary trip as a surprise for my wife. We really love this place for many reasons. The excellent service, great food, the beautiful and historic accomodations, the peaceful, small town feel and the modern amentities such as large hot tub, flat screen t.v., thermo-regulated gas fireplaces etc.. For a truly unique and pleasant experience spend a night or two here away from it all. I know the Mrs. is already looking forward to next year..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Annandale, Virginia
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We are a group of college students that were doing volunteer work over spring break. Many, many homes turned us down simply because they did not trust a bunch of college students in their home. Sharon was generous enough to open her doors to us and the house was everything we needed and so much more. Her home is lovely and had so much space for us to do what we needed - whether it was cooking big meals or just hanging out as a group after a long day of volunteering.

Thank you for the wonderful housing experience, Sharon. Our group still raves about the house even though the trip ended last week!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank missminjeela
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Absolutely loved my room - the VIP suite. The fireplaces were so cozy and the bed linens were warm. The decor was very tastefully done. Had my choice of pillows after a great bath in the jacuzzi bath.

Great location right in the heart of downtown where I needed to be in order to do my job for the time I was there on business. This made it both business and a pleasure.

• Stayed February 2013
LaGrange, Georgia
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family rented the Main Inn for a Christmas family reunion. It was nicely decorated for the holiday which made it feel more like a home than a rental. The Inn is very spacious and gave us room to enjoy time together but also let us separate when we wanted more privacy. It was conventiently located and we took many walks and drives to see the town. The water was always hot and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Momzrogers
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We rented the Treetop apartments for our week long stay with our family. The attached bathrooms and instant hot water (it doesn't run out) were a big bonus. The house was cute and well decorated and perfect for our family. The beds were comfortable and the jetted tubs made my six year old want to "go swimming". The location was about 30 minutes from Nashville, but it was a really cute town and we found that there were several fun things to see nearby and good grocery stores and even a nice little mall with a great bookstore.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cynthia A
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Carriage Lane Inn many times over the years and have been please every time. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is delicious. The grounds are a lovely place to relax.

Room Tip: We have stayed in three different rooms and they were all exceptional.