“Well run hotel”

Ranked #11 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Well run hotel”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Attended a conference at another hotel but missed deadline for conference room rates therefore researched other hotels in this area and chose this one from among the many choices in the area. Large excellent suite room, very clean, but best feature of this property is the staff. From checking in to checking out after spending three days here, every staff person from front desk to breakfast crew, to housekeeper to the manager, was very authentically friendly and professional. i.e. After the first night we asked if we could move to another room because ours was next to the elevator and the mechanical room. They did with complete cooperation, smiles and understanding despite the fact that it appeared that the hotel was close to full. That is only one example of the personal interest they demonstrated. Will stay here next time because of staff even if we reserve in time to get conferences rates elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
WOW! We just don't know how to respond to such a wonderful review. We are so thrilled to know that we were able to accommodate your needs! Thank you so! Please visit us again the next time you are in the area.
Kathryn Brisolara, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I thought this hotel's rate was a bit high when I booked it, but it was actually very nice - rooms were great with good linens, towels, toiletries, tv, etc. Most of the staff was very nice. I would stay there again if I find myself in that town. The downsides I can think of, although minor, were the sink and shower water pressures were low and the pool is on the east side - so if you go to swim, you have to go in the morning. Location was very convenient and lots of restaurants, shopping, etc., were close by. Breakfast was good as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
I'm so glad you chose to stay with us and we were able to accommodate all your needs. Yes, please choose to stay with us the next time you are in town.
Kathryn Brisolara
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for about a week a couple of years ago. Tiffany, the front desk agent, was amazing! My husband and I still occasionally mention her and how wonderful she was! A great staff definitely helps make this a great hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
You are absolutely correct! It really means a lot to have a staff that is friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for still thinking about our staff so long after your stay. We hope to see you again.
Missouri
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We needed a place to stop for the night on a long road trip and this hotel fit the bill perfectly. Rooms were clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly. I had a small issue with my bill upon checkout and they took care of the problem quickly. I would stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
I'm so glad to know you were able to have a peaceful and restful night's sleep from your long journey. Thank you for your kind words! We hope you plan to see us again when traveling in the area.
Coffeyville, Kansas, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I went through a travel package for my room and was hesitant about what room would actually look like due to the cheaper package. I was happily surprised. It had everything I needed, bed was good, pillow were too soft for my preference but okay than that. Breakfast was above par as was there swimming pool. Did not have to ask for access code to the internet, it was given at time of check in. I was there for vacation but had to work every mornings, room was quiet and hallways were quiet. I was trying to think of anything disappointing about stay....can't think of anything. Great 5 day stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
"Happily Surprised"! We are so excited to know you enjoyed your 5 day stay with us! Thank you for your kind words and the time you spent writing the review. We hope you felt relaxed during your time with us. Hopefully you will stop by and see us again very soon.
Oakshade, Ohio, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My stay was for an entire week in July while travelling on business. The front desk clerk was attentive and thorough. Hotel was very clean and my room was very comfortable. Great breakfast saves time to be able to have breakfast without fighting morning traffic. Location is close to many very nice restrautants and shopping. Have stayed here many times when I am in the area. Will stay again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
That is WONDERFUL! Thank you for your comments. We are so happy you enjoyed our Express Start Breakfast in the morning. We are also glad that our staff was able to create a wonderful guest experience for you. We hope to see you again.
Winter Park, Florida
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My stay was only for a single night in July while travelling on business. The front desk clerk was attentive and thorough, making sure I would get my points for the stay. The breakfast is very good, with waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, juices, cereal and coffee. An excellent location close to the Stones' River National Battlefield.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank nukeprof
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
It truly makes our day when we know that guests enjoyed their stay. Thank you for posting your comments. Come see us again!