See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the worst place I have ever almost stayed. I lasted about 4min in this nasty room with dirty sheets, stained curtains, burnt holes in the couch cushions etc.... What really put me over the edge, aside from the heroin addict at the front door was the bent spoon I could under the couch cushion. Obviously used for shooting dope. This place is nothing more than a trap house and should not be advertised on travel sites.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Dirty, stains on floors, hallway actually smelled like crap, cracks and holes in walls, sink seemed like it was going to fall off. I wouldn't even touch the beds. Wife and I left after 10 minutes to find somewhere else.

Don't let the office fool you. After getting to the room, this looks like a crackhouse and a place for prostitution. Wouldn't let my dog stay here, much less my wife and I.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Stunk like cigarettes. Was smoke free. Turn on the lights and roaches scattered. Dirty. Smelled. Not somewhere I would stay again. Noisy. Neighbors were really loud when having sex. I was approached by two street ladies. It was a pretty bad stay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
AdVantisCS, General Manager at Select Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Mr. Ricky,

We apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We did not hear from you during your two day stay. We would have done something to make your stay more comfortable. We appreciate you taking time to leave us your feedback. We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and would of done anything to make it right.

Customer Service.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

On paper, looks great. Massive rooms, fridge, micro, desk, chair, iron - and for the price, you're not expecting The Ritz.

But you're also not expecting the walls to be covered with dried bodily secretions.

Nor are you expecting the bathtub handle to fall off, nor the bathroom sink to spray water at you instead of into the sink. Add in some stains of unknown vintage on the couch, and polyester linens, and you have The Select Inn.

Oh, and of course the WIFI didn't work.

Room Tip: The best rooms are at other hotels.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank JeffWagg
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I go out of my way a few miles every week to stay at here. I'm on the road for work, and this is my choice when I'm in the area. The price plays a big part, but the management does it in for me. The staff is great.
The rooms are clean.
The pool is blue.
And it's easy on and off the highway.

Plus, there is a reasonably priced Mexican restaurant attached.

Quick, clean, and convenient. For the price, you won't find a better bed.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business