if you're thinking about staying at a Select Inn, DON'T. They advertise on those big highway billboards, and they say $39 in huge letters. What you don't see is underneath that huge $39 is it's for a queen bed. You need a telescope to see the writing underneath it's so damn small. I got taken, they ran my credit card, then presented me with the paperwork which showed my rate as $59. Then they fed me this line of b.s. that the $39 rate is only for one queen bed and a smoking room. I don't smoke, and I sure as hell don't want a smoking room. Plus they only have two of those rooms even if you wanted one you probably can't get it. Unfortunately I only had a $100 credit on my credit card, so I couldn't check out because it they already swiped my card and it would take a few days for it to get credited back to my card, and where am I going to find a room for $25? I called their corporate office and left messages for their executive VP, and he never returned my call. What does that tell you. They don't give a rip about the customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Select Inn of Murfreesboro provides you with all of the services and features you desire at an affordable price. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and visit our onsite restaurant, La Siesta, for authentic Mexican cuisine. We have conference and meeting space available to host all of your personal and business functions, and our onsite business center will enable you to stay connected and capable while traveling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Select Inn Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Howard Johnson Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Howard Johnson