I was here for the USDAA National Dog show. This was the host hotel. The hotel staff was great. We were a large group and I loved the fact that the main check in night was staffed with lots of front desk help.
We stayed in the tower on the third floor. The room was fairly large and the beds were great. (Maybe a little too high for my liking but lots of pillows and good bedding.)
The bathroom could use a little attention. While it was spacious which really helped my roommate and I out with our plentiful supply of cosmetics that we seem to think we need, the shower was broken. The glass door slid of the track very easily (at least it did for my roommate who continually knocked it off the tracks, for me not so much of a problem.) The shower needed regrouted, it was discolored and made it appear unclean but I deal with the same at home in Florida so I know it's just discolored grout/sealer.)
The rooms were quiet and we didn't get outside noise. My only other issue was the one elevator for our building. It was just at full occupancy so lots of waiting for the elevator.
The breakfast area is massive! Which is so nice that you don't have to bump people trying to grab a bagel in the morning. They had plenty of tables and a decent spread for a typical continental breakfast.
The pool area looked fun. It's inside and the whirlpool looked to have good jets. We could see it from the glasses in elevator as we rode up.
The grassy area for walking dogs is large but it is right next to the offramp for the highway. The cars are far enough away that it didn't seem to be unsafe. It's just closer than I prefer to walk my dogs to major roads and if I'd had a dog that would run away from me, I would have had to find another area for potty breaks.
Lots of food nearby including WalMart, etc. Some are within easy walking distance of the hotel. Crackerbarrell, Arbys, Burger King.
I'd stay here again because we were comfortable, close to things we needed and a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated during Summer of 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Clarion Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Clarion Hotel Murfreesboro
- Holiday Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Holiday Inn