Had a few issues with this hotel. First room they put us in was an outside room. Once we got in it, we decided we didn't care for it, so called down to the desk and ask them if they could move us. They said that all King beds were outside corridors. We said we would take 2 double beds just to be in the inside corridor.
We then went to the desk and they moved us to an inside corridor. Got the key and went up to our room. It was the perfect location because there was a kids tennis tournament and there were lots of mid high kids there. So it was a more quiet area so we thought, but is was away from the pool where all the kids were swimming.
Opened our door and low and behold there was people's stuff in the room! Boy does that make you feel funny!. So went back down to the desk and told them and they said "really", then gave us another key next to the other one. Well guess what.....someone's stuff in that room TOO!! OMG! Called the desk and they said "are you serious....I'll be right there". After about 5 or 10 mins, they came up and brought us another key and we said "are you sure this one is OK? She said yes I checked it first. " Never did they say I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
So we're finally in OUR room and everything is fine....until we try to go to sleep. Well at that end of the hotel there is a nightclub in the hotel. All we could hear was a constant thumping noise from the music. Then to make matters worse, the room next to us, their door was really creaky and loud when opened and the people staying in it, were with the tennis group so it was kids and they were CONSTANTLY opening and shutting the door! All it needed was some WD40. So the next day we told the maintenance man. Well it never got done while we were there. So needless to say...with the thumping AND the door noise, we didn't get much sleep!
The next morning we went down to eat breakfast about 9am (they only service it til 9:30 on weekends which I think is early for a weekend) and everything was gone and a mess!!
My daughter lives in Murfreesboro so we have stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites on several occasions but this time it was really expensive and the Clarion did give us a really good rate. They did take $25 off our bill they said for the noise we complained about but nothing was ever said about the two wrong rooms!
Next time...I'll pay a little more and stay at Comfort Inn or Hampton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated during Summer of 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Clarion Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Clarion Hotel Murfreesboro
- Holiday Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Holiday Inn