“customer service makes ok hotel even better”

Quality Inn Murfreesboro
Ranked #17 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Customer service and a good smile makes everything better. On check in Jeremy Miller the night clerk , was welcoming and patient listening to our crazy stories from the day. He treated us like valued customers and treated us well by getting us just the room we wanted. We had a 2 room suite which was generously large. Seperate living/sleeping area and seperate bathroom/ dressing area. Room was a little outdated but clean and well lit. Bed was comfotable a 4 out 5. One nice feature was the bathroom was long extending between both rooms with two doors so if one was sleeping you could enter/exit without disturbing. Breakfast was ok, larger than most continental waffles,sausage, eggs, cereal and english muffins. Parking lot well lit and we felt safe. Overall I'd stay again because Of the service. I felt if I had voiced any concern/complaint it would have been taken care of. Jeremy made such a good impression we seeked out other Quality Inns on our trip.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank iwanttoseeamerica

Reviewed July 28, 2010

We have stayed at this Quality Inn several times, as we have a member of our family attending MTSU. The hotel is very nice and clean and overall a great place to stay. I highly recommend its location if you are looking for somewhere close to MTSU; most hotels in Murfreesboro are either on Old Fort, Medical Center, or here. Traffic coming from Old Fort is a nightmare and it takes a lot longer to get to campus. Medical Center is much farther out of the way and you end up having to cross town or take the freeway. So, if you are going to be doing anything with MTSU, I recommend this hotel/location. Just take Church to Middle Tennessee Blvd and you can be on campus fast.

Breakfast bar was great on our last stay. It included eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy, and waffles. All the normal continental items were there too: yogurt, donuts/breads, cereals, etc. It was very fresh and restocked. There is a nice breakfast room with seating.

We've tried several places in Murfreesboro and have decided this is the best place to stay for a clean but cheap room and easy MTSU access!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank mod1337
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Our room was immaculate and smelled fresh. The staff were courteous and extremely helpful. Will stay there again on our next visit to Murfreesboro.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank CaptainHickory
Reviewed December 18, 2009

I am a senior and my wife and I were traveling from Florida to Illinois to be with our family for the holidays and we wanted to take our dog Bayley who has been sick, and is blind and we just didn't want to board her. We were made to feel so comfortable by the wonderful and caring staff who seemed to love our Bayley from the minute they met her. When we got to Illinois we told the rest of our family and my son called the hotel and thanked them for making our stay so wonderful. In addition the rooms were very clean, the breakfast was wonderful, the beds were so comfortable.
It was great!
Also, they recommended a fabulous restaurant just two blocks down the road that was locally owned. The food was "out of this world" good.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mulligan01
Reviewed November 20, 2009

My husband and I travel alot since our retirement and we were very pleased with this hotel. The staff was great and very helpfull, which has not always been the case in our travels across the South. The rooms were very clean and the beds were more than comfortable. The continental breakfast had more than enough choices on it-in fact we think it was the best that we have encountered. Very pleased

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2009

this hotel is not in one Murfreesboro's better areas, there are very nice hotels a couple of miles down the road at exit #78.. The exterior of the hotel looked okay, but things took a turn for the worse once inside. The hallways obviously hadn't been vaccumed in quite sometime, all of the interior windows were filthy, and an unpleasant smell permeated the whole place. We had requested a pet-free room, as my daughter and I have pet allergies, and were assured we were in a pet free zone of the hotel. After some difficulty opening the door to our room (the door was stuck/misaligned..) we were tantilized with the smell of pet urine. Almost immediately my daughter began to have a reaction to cat dander....needless to say, we checked out right away and found another hotel for my daughters softball team..!

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed September 16, 2009

After checking in I read the 3 year old review that said cars had been broken into in the hotel parking lot. My husband decided he'd better go back to the car to get the cameras out of the trunk. We had no troubles whatsoever. The room was large, clean and comfortable. My husband enjoyed a swim in the pool, but found out that the hot tub had been filled in due to a leak. The included breakfast was as good as any others we had on our trip from Georgia to Chicago. Not being familiar with the area, we felt we made a good choice with with hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple