“Good location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Murfreesboro

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn Murfreesboro
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Decatur, Illinois
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Easy access from I24. Several good dining choices nearby. Our room was clean and fresh. Currently, the hotel is installing new carpeting throughout, but that work had minimal impact on us.

Our room cost less than $70 before taxes. That makes for great value for an on-the-road stay.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for choosing Quality Inn. Keep us in mind next time you are in town

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tallahassee, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our room was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and attentive. Called to see if everything was to our satisfaction. Currently re-doing all the carpeting which will make it an excellent. Breakfast was great---waffles, 2 kinds of sausage - (links and patties) biscuits, eggs, sweets, really good coffee. Will be returning to this one when we visit Murfreesboro

Room Tip: Recommend first floor for seniors
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BettyBoop1941
We are glad you decided to stay with us during your trip to Murfreesboro. We have recently started using the courtesy calls as a way to ensure the satisfaction of our guests; thank you for your input!
Dupont, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed here for one night on a cross country move. The front desk staff was friendly and got us checked in quickly. The hotel is right off the highway and easily accessible. There is a Cracker Barrel within walking distance, so that was nice to not have to drive anywhere to find dinner. The breakfast was excellent, full hot breakfast. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your feedback. While we continue our improvements on the property, we look forward to having you stay with us again!
California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Checked into hotel during mid week, front desk was fine, but strange guests waiting around the front desk and in lobby.
Room was roomy and good lighting, but a bit dated, not upgraded. Shower curtain was moldy and smelled sour, front desk gave me a clean one. Dirty cleaning cloth left on top of shower curtain from housekeeping. Old fixtures, my carpet was stained and dirty.
I went to get some ice and was appalled. The ice machine was an infestation of filth. Dirty with mold and leaks everywhere. There was trash overflowing from the garbage cans in the hallways.
I had to extend a couple days due to my business and they acted so weird. The front desk, Jennifer, said they have had problems when Choice members don’t get the room type they want because people have extended. Told me they were sold out and I called Choice to verify and she was lying. They basically said I had to leave because a reservation wasn’t made for the days I wanted to extend.
I knew exactly what was going on, this hotel wanted to make more money on the room I was in. Remember, they upgraded me to a bigger room (suite) and I paid lower price during the week. They could make more money on that room for the weekend and didn’t want to extend a courtesy.
I would never recommend this hotel! Money hungry and don’t care about their guests, especially Choice members.

Room Tip: Dirty hotel in need of maintenance
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for what seems to have been a major communication error. We value all of our guests and their input. We would love for you to stay with us again so that we can provide an optimum experience.
Winona, Minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

My family and I were traveling to Florida and Murfreesboro was about halfway so we decided to stay at the Quality Inn since we had many good experiences with the chain before. We arrived at the hotel around 7pm and booked our room, the front desk operator was friendly and booked our third floor room quickly. The fun started on the third floor where the local Fraternity of Eagles were having a multi-room party. The smell of smoke filled the hallway and our room. The ice machine had been emptied, and the the hallway was more of a two lane highway with drunken morons running room to room. After nearly 14 hours of driving I was ready for the hot tube and my kids were ready for the pool. We threw on our suits and headed down stairs to find an ice cold pool and a hot tube filled with cement. My kids jumped out of the pool faster than they jumped in. There were no towels available in the pool area so we just headed back to the room. The smell of the room was too much to take and we ended up leaving at 3am and let the kids sleep while I drove. We plan on taking this trip twice a year but will never, ever stay at this hotel again.

When we reached Florida I brought up the hotel's website just to look at the photos and found the pool picture clearly shows a nice hot tub as well as states that it is an amenity of the place. The management needs to update the website to take this latent lie off.

Room Tip: Third floor smells like death
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Matt N
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for putting the review on trip advisor I'm sorry you did not feel that our hotel was up to standards. Our pool is an outside pool and is not heated and we have not had a hot tub and over three years. We do have hot tubs and some of our rooms and that is where you were coming up with it being on the website.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stayed here a couple of years ago and liked it so much I thought I'd go back when the occasion rose. When I went to check in the first thing I noticed was the awful smell. I thought it was someones bad B.O but as I walked to the floor I was on I realized it smelled like that throughout the entire hotel. Luckily the bad smell wasn't in our room. The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while and there were serious maintenance issues in the room and throughout the hotel. The beds were also hard. I would never return to a hotel who's owner or management would let it go down so much! Very disappointed!

• Stayed August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for writing a response on trip advisor.com if you would contact me i would like to get more information off of you.

Blountville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

this quality inn is one of the finest i have every visited. the king room was spacious and comfortable. hotel is doing renovations but it does not affect the quests. having a cracker barrel next door is a plus.

Room Tip: .king room was fabulous
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank blm37617
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank for the kind word we enjoyed having you.
Hope to see you soon