“Exceptional service and food”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #14 of 449 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I had never visited this Bonefish before, but I'm glad we did on this trip. Traveling with two coworkers and all of us having different dietary need makes picking a restaurant challenging at times, because many places don't have much for anyone that must avoid wheat. But, Bonefish has a decent offering of gluten free dishes, including desserts.
They had just rolled out a bunch of new menu items, so you might like to go and try some of them. I had the grilled swordfish with a bacon cream sauce that is quite good. But, my favorite item was the side dish of crab fried rice. Oh my... it was fantastic. It was a large side that might have also been listed as an appetizer (don't remember), and you do pay a few dollars extra for it as a side. Next time I'll probably ask for the crab fried rice as my meal along with another appetizer.
The food was really good, but the service was even better. Our servers, Kayce, was perhaps the best server I've ever had anywhere. Keep up the good work. I'll be back next time I visit Murfreesboro.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I had Easter Brunch at Bonefish Grill and it was simply awesome! We eat at Bonefish frequently, even though we live about 45 miles away, we find it worth our drive to go there for a great meal. We have never been disappointed nor had a bad meal. Sunday we had their "Turf and Surf" Benedict. It was terrific. The filet mignon as well as the lobster both were prepared just right - both very tasty and ever so tender. And the potatoes au gratin as our side was just perfect. We chose to do the "Endless Bubbles" Brunch which includes an entrée plus all the Bellinis, Mimosas or Blackberry Sangria you care to drink, all for $20.9 per person. It is a great deal. And to top it all off, all the personnel there are so friendly and nice. Since Murfreesboro is a college town, a great many of their servers are college students and are so pleasant and happy to serve you. They may the meal a very nice experience. We had a lovely young lady wait our table and she was perfect. Very attentive, but not bothersome. And Proprietor Mike Goodloe is usually on hand to walk around and greet guests and make sure everything is ok, a very nice person.

All of the meals at Bonefish are great - I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a nice meal, done the way they want it, and served by an excellent wait staff. Only downside is, they are not open for lunch, except on Saturday and Sunday.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Bang Bang Shrimp are fabulous!! Mashed potatoes are excellent!! Great service. The only drawback was a drug deal took place at a nearby table.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Bonefish Grill has become one of our favorite restaurants in the Boro: great food, excellent service, friendly and professional atmosphere. We've eaten here several times and continue to be impressed by the quality.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

After driving for 11 1/2 hours that day, I was so happy to run across a Bonefish Grill. I've been to one once in South Carolina and loved it. I still loved it. And it was happy hour! They have wonderful happy hour drink specials. The bartenders were great. My husband loved the Kobe burger that was reasonably priced. The only downside was the person that delivered the food had the worst breath. Servers-please brush your teeth.