“I see why It's #1 in the Boro”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #13 of 429 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“I see why It's #1 in the Boro”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Great food; fresh salads, bread, fish, and sides. Great service; our waiter was friendly, prompt, informative, and patient. Nice ambience and clean. Specials (including drink specials) were delish! A consistenty good Bonefish Grill every time we've eaten at this particular one.

Nashville. TN
“We Were Expecting More”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

As the #1 restaurant for the 'Boro and highly recommended by friends, I guess we were expecting more. We did have a reservation, and we waited about 15-20 minutes, I'm sure it would have been at least an hour wait without a reservation. They were out of a premium brand of whiskey. Not a great start. Bar service was very slow. Very slow. We did order appetizers and the mussels were unbelievably great. We felt rushed to order while eating our appetizers. Took a long time to get our food. Steak was really overcooked, potato au gratin was really undercooked --- green beans were raw ( they were warm, but most definitely raw-- this might be a new way to prepare green beans idk). All fish and seafood dishes were excellent. The bread was wonderful, but had vanished by the time our food arrived and we really didn't get an opportunity to ask for more. Did I mention the slow and very expensive bar service?( very tiny martini's --I am just amazed everyone raves about their martini's --amazed) Our service was adequate. Nothing outstanding whatsoever. Almost slow-- Almost. Even considering our visit was on a weekend night we saw very little value between the $ and the experience. The seafood and fish deserve an excellent rating, but taken as a whole, we would not go back.

• Visited March 2013
Alcoa, Tennessee
“Best Server Ever and the Food wasn't too bad either!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had eaten at one of these outside Knoxville a few years ago, and though it was over priced for what I got. I must say, this store has it going. The whole experience was well worth it. I will definitely be back more often.

Visited February 2013
6 Thank Theyoung1
Madison, Wisconsin
“New to Bonefish”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great selection of high quality seafood. Excellent restaurant experience! Great drinks, but bar prices seemed high.

• Visited February 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Another location, another city...consistently outstanding service, atmosphere and food. Really made being with friends and family another great experience!

• Visited February 2013