60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro
Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:15 PM
Review Highlights
Fun

It was fun and challenging. I Would highly reccomend this to everyone thinking about going.looking... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Vacation51036951625
Hidden gem In Murfreesboro

My wife and I are escape room enthusiasts and like to try out different rooms whenever we travel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
chriscX8868DI
Evansville, Indiana
via mobile

All reviews fallout shelter escape game can't wait to go back seconds left a lot of fun team building seconds to spare great fun awesome experience whole family staff was very friendly group of friends chamber blast frankenstein puzzles room
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I recently celebrated my 50th birthday with a surprise from my siblings all driving down from OH to spend the weekend with me. We were looking for fun things to do together and ended up going to the 60 minute escape game and it was AWESOME! I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I have been to a lot of escape rooms. We love them. This one was the best. We went to the Pharaoh's Chamber. It was absolutely legit. Not going to give anything away, but it is no joke. We did not escape for the first time!! Did not care at all. It was a blast!

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

I have to leave a "critical" for the amazing owners of this escape game. (the owners will het the joke ) This was my 10th escape room, and the only one I have never escaped. That being said, it was the absolute BEST one I've ever done. I am in awe of the intricacy that went into making this game. I cannot wait to come back and be challenged for the next game!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2017

Didn't know what to expect, but after a few minutes you get warmed up and rolling. Fun experience overall.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

This was the first time to visit an escape game. This was an awesome experience. We thoroughly enjoyed it.