60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro
Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great Escape

Very friendly staff. So much fun. You really must pay attention to your clues but still so much... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
CongoGal9421
Frankenstein

Wonderful puzzles that force teamwork. Even better staff, they were so kind! I’ve done several... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $99.17
from $77.93
from $106.16
More Info
All reviews fallout shelter escape game can't wait to go back great fun a lot of fun minutes left awesome experience my birthday chamber frankenstein blast pharaoh puzzles rooms excitement adventure theme
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2017

My husband and I are experienced escape room artists, having visited 7+ escape rooms all over the Southeast, including 2 that are nationally ranked. The Pharaoh's Chamber at 60 Minute Escape was the best escape experience we have had so far. The scenario was unique, the puzzles were clever but logical, and the experience itself was atmospheric and intense. Our group was composed of 2 veterans, 3 intermediate and 3 beginners, and we all had a great time working together and contributing to the successful escape. I can't recommend it enough!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

The game, Fallout Shelter, was fun, challenging, and satisfying! We escaped with about 5 minutes remaining. Very well put together with a cool story line!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

We didn't escape, but we still had a great time! This is the only location I've been too, but they employees are very professional, understanding, and allowed us to have a great time! We will be back.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome time! We didn't escape but we had a great time anyway!! We highly recommend this game!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

I went here with a group of girls and we had so much fun!!! Really hands on and alot of excitement!!

Date of experience: March 2017