60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro
Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Different Experience

I really enjoyed the mission and I honestly wouldn’t have made it as far as we did if it wasn’t for... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2020
jlw18x
Antioch, Tennessee
amazing place!

definitely recommend! friendly staff, clean business. the escape game was extremely fun and... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2020
terrellnunn98

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Murfreesboro
from $35.00
from $25.95
from $68.72
from $85.13
More Info
All reviews fallout shelter escape game great fun a lot of fun seconds to spare minutes left awesome experience the staff was great well thought out my birthday chamber frankenstein blast puzzles pharaoh rooms tomb
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2017

My husband and I are experienced escape room artists, having visited 7+ escape rooms all over the Southeast, including 2 that are nationally ranked. The Pharaoh's Chamber at 60 Minute Escape was the best escape experience we have had so far. The scenario was unique, the puzzles were clever but logical, and the experience itself was atmospheric and intense. Our group was composed of 2 veterans, 3 intermediate and 3 beginners, and we all had a great time working together and contributing to the successful escape. I can't recommend it enough!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

The game, Fallout Shelter, was fun, challenging, and satisfying! We escaped with about 5 minutes remaining. Very well put together with a cool story line!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

We didn't escape, but we still had a great time! This is the only location I've been too, but they employees are very professional, understanding, and allowed us to have a great time! We will be back.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome time! We didn't escape but we had a great time anyway!! We highly recommend this game!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

I went here with a group of girls and we had so much fun!!! Really hands on and alot of excitement!!

Date of experience: March 2017