“WOW! Excellence in Escape Rooms”

60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Murfreesboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: So Who Is 60 Minute Escape? 60 Minute Escape is a locally family owned and operated business. Our goal is to offer the best entertainment alternative for every individual or group. We want you to enjoy 60 Minute Escape from the moment you walk into our lobby from your game experience, to your crazy photos before you leave. Our Goals for Our Gamers Excitement: Challenge: Yes we want you to play and have fun, but we also want to challenge you. Memories: We want to create lasting memories that keep you entertained for years to come. Can you ESCAPE?
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

If I could, I would definitely rate the Pharaoh's Chamber 6 stars! The words amazing and WOW pretty much sun up how well done this room is. The theming is so authentic and immersive, you feel like you have literally been transported to Egypt. Awesome! So fun and totally worth driving however far you have to in order to do it! On top of that, these family owned, operated, and created rooms reflect the passion they have for belonging the best and highest quality experience possible.

All reviews
"awesome experience"
in 10 reviews
"whole family"
in 12 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 9 reviews
in 80 reviews
"room"
in 175 reviews

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time going to the escape game ever and I had underestimated the experience of the game. Having people talk about of it, it didn't seem too interesting, but this was probably the greatest public game I've had ever. It was my 3 friends and I. We payed to play both rooms in one night (which we had no intention of) just because the first room was just that good. The owners of the store were fantastic people, well mannered, and actually interested in their customers. We spoke before and after the game for at least 20 minutes and got into detail of the rooms. They are great people and this is a great location. I recommend anyone of loves adrenaline, mind work, teamwork, puzzle solving, curiosity, etc. to go try these games. I promise you will not leave disappointed. There will be a third room in June of 2017 from what we spoke about and I will definitely be booking a game the night it opens. 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I absolutely loved this place. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We had an amazing time and can't wait to return!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

It was very interesting watching 8 co-workers work together. Unfortunately we did not escape but were super close!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reese60ME, Owner at 60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thanks for playing 60 Minute Escape game! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your opinion and review. Please come back soon to play our other game and check back for our newest game opening this summer.