60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro
Open today: 1:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Frankenstein

We did Frankenstein with two experienced players. This room is a must see. The puzzles flowed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Beaker18
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Great time!

Took my 3 preteen grandkids there for the Frankenstein experience and they had a blast! Said it... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $25.95
from $75.90
from $93.34
More Info
All reviews fallout shelter escape game great fun a lot of fun seconds to spare minutes left awesome experience the staff was great well thought out my birthday chamber frankenstein blast puzzles pharaoh rooms tomb
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time going to the escape game ever and I had underestimated the experience of the game. Having people talk about of it, it didn't seem too interesting, but this was probably the greatest public game I've had ever. It was my 3 friends and I. We payed to play both rooms in one night (which we had no intention of) just because the first room was just that good. The owners of the store were fantastic people, well mannered, and actually interested in their customers. We spoke before and after the game for at least 20 minutes and got into detail of the rooms. They are great people and this is a great location. I recommend anyone of loves adrenaline, mind work, teamwork, puzzle solving, curiosity, etc. to go try these games. I promise you will not leave disappointed. There will be a third room in June of 2017 from what we spoke about and I will definitely be booking a game the night it opens. 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I absolutely loved this place. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We had an amazing time and can't wait to return!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

It was very interesting watching 8 co-workers work together. Unfortunately we did not escape but were super close!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reese60ME, Owner at 60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thanks for playing 60 Minute Escape game! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your opinion and review. Please come back soon to play our other game and check back for our newest game opening this summer.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We had a very good time. There were 12 people on our room. I'd say this was too many to try to make decisions but we all fit comfortably in the room as compared to other escape rooms I've been to in the past.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for the review. Please check back often for updates on our newest escape room opening this summer.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

I loved it! The room really took you there! Great job on room design. Loved the multiple levels and they way we moved moved through the rooms! Don't want to give away too much! We had so much fun. I am a big fan and will be going back!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reese60ME, Owner at 60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Thanks you so much for the awesome review. 60 Minute Escape wants to be the most immersive, challenging, fun adventure game possible. Thanks again for playing a letting us know how much fun you guys had.