60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Add to To Do List

If your just visiting or live in the area, I highly recommend stopping by. Good escape rooms and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dsmesser
Fun for the entire family!

Wow! My husband and I had family visiting so we thought this was the perfect idea to have fun... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $35.90
from $27.95
from $99.17
More Info
All reviews fallout shelter escape game can't wait to go back great fun a lot of fun minutes left awesome experience my birthday chamber frankenstein blast pharaoh puzzles rooms excitement adventure theme
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Great family fun and a way to get your kids up and moving while requiring them to think! Cost is well worth the 60 min (or less if you escape!). This is the second time our family has taken part in an escape game, and we have plans to try another theme. Give it a chance. Wouldn't advise for children under 10 years of age.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Had a great experince at this Escape Game! We did it as a team bonding experience and everyone had a great time. People who worked there were helpful, nice and made our trip very fun!

Reviewed March 28, 2017

The staff was very friendly and very helpful! My daughter turned 10 and took a group of her friends to the Fallout Shelter at the 60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro. I talked to the staff and told them I had a group of 9-10 year old girls and they talked to all of them and told them what to expect and that there was nothing scary. It was a great experience and they all can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 28, 2017

We had several 12 yr olds and two adults. I wasn't surprised how much fun we had. The kids really worked to solve the clues. Much better than the adults! Great time!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

The game was so much fun. We had a party of 8. Definitely have to work together to make it out. We escaped! It is very challenging.