“Best I've Seen”

60 Minute Escape Game Murfreesboro
Ranked #1 of 15 Fun & Games in Murfreesboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: So Who Is 60 Minute Escape? 60 Minute Escape is a locally family owned and operated business. Our goal is to offer the best entertainment alternative for every individual or group. We want you to enjoy 60 Minute Escape from the moment you walk into our lobby from your game experience, to your crazy photos before you leave. Our Goals for Our Gamers Excitement: From the time you walk in, to the time you leave, we want you to be in awe! Challenge: Yes we want you to play and have fun, but we also want to challenge you. Memories: We want to create lasting memories that keep you entertained for years to come. Can you ESCAPE?
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Okay, wow! I've been in many escape rooms, and my mom helps build them across the country, and this is BY FAR the best one. Top notch staff, high quality aesthetic, awesome and challenging room. I don't even live here, and I want to come back ASAP. Amazing!

Reviewed September 4, 2016

We had a blast and we ALMOST made it! It was all so fun and interesting! We'll definitely be going back when the new room opens!!

Reviewed September 4, 2016

So fun! Not too difficult that you couldn't make progress, but enough of a challenge to push you. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 1, 2016

It was well worth it and an adrenaline rush. Very very fun Highly recommended I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

What a great job they did here!
I have now done 13 escape rooms all over the world. There was only 3 of us and 2 were first timers so unfortunately we didn't escape. I really hope they put as much effort into their new room as this experience was very good.
I would give the difficulty rating a 5/6. The reason so low is because 3 of us nearly escaped for what is meant to be a 7 person room.
Will be back soon when the new room is open. By far the best one in the Boro as we drove to the other escape game location after and that was not such a good experience.