“Our favorite "nicer" spot”
Review of Casa Bella

Casa Bella
Ranked #2 of 309 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Whenever we travel to Scranton, part of the visit must be dinner at Casa Bella. We've been going for years and have had great meals In a pleasant atmosphere. And the servers do a great job!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have never had a bad meal. From the service (servers are excellent) to the dinner, everything is or has been fabulous. It is one of our favorite places to eat.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We visited Casa Bella with good friends on a recent Friday night in January. As usual, we were greeted warmly and shown to our table. Despite the fact that the restaurant was full, the service was prompt and courteous. This is rapidly becoming our favorite restaurant in Scranton, and our good friends go there every Friday night. After our salads (and I had a bowl of minestrone) three of us had their excellent veal saltimbocca, and one had a delicious chicken dish with Italian sauce. For dessert, my friend suggested their home made tirimasu. I don't normally care for these types of desserts, but I ordered it so my friend could share it with me. It was superb! Reasonable prices, professional and courteous servers, owners with personality plus, wonderful ambiance and excellent food are the hallmarks of Casa Bella. Don't hesitate..whether it is for a special family occasion, a romantic dinner for two, or to entertain friends or business clients. You will not be disappointed. Consistency equals success...time after time after time!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The veal saltamboca was easily one of the best meals I have had. My husband had the veal casa bella, although a little too much butter taste, it too was was scrumptious! The salad, with bits of arugula was very crisp and tasty. The bread was not hot, but a good italian style bread. Service was excellent! You can ignore the one 'terrible' comment from another traveler...the waitstaff was accommodating but not overbearing. I enjoyed seeing the host greet the other customers, who were obviously satisfied regular customers. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone with a small or large budget.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

One of the best authentic italian restaurants I've ever been to! Service and atmosphere was great. Food was excellent. If you are in the Scranton area and only have one night, this is your place. You wont be disappointed.

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!