“Once again - EXCELLENCE - as usual!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Bella

Casa Bella
Ranked #3 of 302 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Once again - EXCELLENCE - as usual!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We visited Casa Bella with good friends on a recent Friday night in January. As usual, we were greeted warmly and shown to our table. Despite the fact that the restaurant was full, the service was prompt and courteous. This is rapidly becoming our favorite restaurant in Scranton, and our good friends go there every Friday night. After our salads (and I had a bowl of minestrone) three of us had their excellent veal saltimbocca, and one had a delicious chicken dish with Italian sauce. For dessert, my friend suggested their home made tirimasu. I don't normally care for these types of desserts, but I ordered it so my friend could share it with me. It was superb! Reasonable prices, professional and courteous servers, owners with personality plus, wonderful ambiance and excellent food are the hallmarks of Casa Bella. Don't hesitate..whether it is for a special family occasion, a romantic dinner for two, or to entertain friends or business clients. You will not be disappointed. Consistency equals success...time after time after time!

Visited January 2014

Andover, New Hampshire
“Diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The veal saltamboca was easily one of the best meals I have had. My husband had the veal casa bella, although a little too much butter taste, it too was was scrumptious! The salad, with bits of arugula was very crisp and tasty. The bread was not hot, but a good italian style bread. Service was excellent! You can ignore the one 'terrible' comment from another traveler...the waitstaff was accommodating but not overbearing. I enjoyed seeing the host greet the other customers, who were obviously satisfied regular customers. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone with a small or large budget.

• Visited January 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“VERY GOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

One of the best authentic italian restaurants I've ever been to! Service and atmosphere was great. Food was excellent. If you are in the Scranton area and only have one night, this is your place. You wont be disappointed.

Visited December 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great meal for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

In the last month we have eaten at two different Italian Restaurants and this was the best by far. Will visit them again as it was a great experience, food was well prepared and tasted delicious.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ge0map
Baltimore
“Great food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I dined the night before the Steamtown Marathon (carb loading). I made reservation and good thing as it was packed. The food was outstanding and the service was attentive without being over the top. The food and service were speedy but not rushed. The calamari was cooked perfectly, the homemade pastas were excellent as well. we finished with dessert and the tiramisu chocolate cake were just awesome.

1 Thank Teejohn

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!