“Great Variety of Food and Beer”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #80 of 304 Restaurants in Scranton
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great Variety of Food and Beer”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Enjoy Wegmans dine-in options and since they aren't all over the place, whenever I see one check it out. The Scranton location is pretty good. Since each Wegmans varies with location I found this on to be lacking in hot bar options. (Some locations offer a Vegan hot-bar option too) The environment was clean and staff was friendly. Best of all you can purchase a wide variety of domestic and imported beer to enjoy with your meal. Afterwards, you can do some grocery shopping. I love Wegmans!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MissyPA71

Pennsylvania
“Wegman's: Something for Everyone”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Whenever I'm in an area where there's a Wegman's, I always make it a point to stop and shop. The produce is really fresh and the selection is endless. The prepared foods offer a great variety to please any taste. The store made sushi is fantastic and a great price. They even have a selection of beer that appeals to the most die hard micro brew fans. I never miss a chance to visit Wegman's.

• Visited January 2013
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“VARIETY”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

What a great variety. They even had fresh papaya which was flown in from the islands. I couldn`t have been happier with the selections. They have world wide items to please anyone.

Visited December 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Shop or catch lunch.”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

In this are of PA we seem to travel 20-30 minutes to shop. This is the best food stor around with lots of different and quality foods. The cafe provides good food in comfortable setting away from hussle and bussle of the shopping area.

Visited October 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“No choices!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This market is something I would expect to see in Moscow, Russia during communism. There are few national brands and they try to push all 'store brands' at you. I'ed like to buy what I want when I shop, I don't need Wegmans to make that choice for me.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank theScrantonguy

Been to Wegmans Market Cafe? Share your experiences!