“decent”

TGI Friday's
Ranked #39 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 7, 2012

food was great service was a little slow but food was great will totaly go back again

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We love eating at TGIF's! The wings are spicy and tasty! My wife loves the sesame chicken and the beers are always cold! The prices are decent and the food is always good. Usually have good service also! A great place to kick back some beers and good food!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

The service was great. The pecan chicken salad was wonderful as was my margarita and the white chocolate mousse vanilla bean cheesecake. Wonderful atmosphere - comfortable and relaxing.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Aside from a rather strong mildew smell in the back hallway, I love this place. The moldy smell has been there for years. I beyond wished they would do something about it. It never faded. Only remained the same. Apparently, I have an excessively strong nose. I cannot imagine that scent continuing unabated otherwise. How could any business not fix something like that. Nomatter how seedy.. even if they sold clothes. Not food. However, I have only the highest respect for their kitchen. Never had I had any digestive issues and the food is only of the highest quality nomatter my trepidations of scent. There may be some who will say that I'm losing my mind or imagining non diamonds in the sky. I simply and truthfully beg to differ. No way in farking would I hallucinate an almost painful scent for years on end for no good reason. The kitchen is clean. The back hallway to the restrooms reeks. And the service only ever nonplussed extremely one busy Friday when we had to wait for 45 minutes for my farking credit card to be returned. After I'd signed. But that was years ago. Those itches are loooong gone. Wish the mildew'd've followed them. I would reccommend this locale to others. If this site chooses not to show my review, then they're simply paid off.