“Yummy...”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #159 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Fast and friendly service from hostesses and waitress. Burgers and fries both very tasty and reasonably priced. Would visit again and feel comfortable recommending to others.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

went with couple and all had salad bar. plates are very small on purpose your salad falls off if over 1 and half inches tall.pasta salads are gross and came from a plastic container, dont try the ham pieces for the salad smoke and salt so bad you cant eat it.
wont be back for salad bar here maybe the chili cheese fries but sonic does them better lately. done with ruby tuesday

5  Thank weatherloach
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The soups were superb and the salad bar offered a large variety of items. Get the peach ice tea made with real peaches.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My waitress was great. However, the food was not. I bought the petite steak with lobster tail and was EXTREMELY disappointed. I think they may have dropped a whole shaker of salt on the steak and I ended up taking it home but threw it away when I got there. The lobster tail was disgusting...I think it was overcooked and had no taste and didn't look like it had been cleaned. I only ate one bite and put the rest on the plate. I was up for about an hour about 4 hours after eating, with the feeling like I had to vomit. The only good food I had was the salad bar and the baked potato. NEVER again!

1  Thank kkitt
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This Ruby Tuesday's is different from all the others I've been too. The atmosphere is great. They have 3 big TVs above the spacious bar and lots of seating both in and out of the bar area. The food is great and I love the salad bar. The kids menu is good too and we always end up taking some of the kids' food home because the portions are great. The best part though is the service. The wait staff is great, we've never had anything but a pleasant experience. And then we met Carrie. She is the sweetest and hardest working waitress I have ever had the pleasure of being served by. We will be asking to be seated in Carrie's section whenever we dine there.