“Fresh roasted coffee”
Review of Zummo's Cafe

Zummo's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The yigacheffe was delicious. The folks in our party who drank the house coffee all commented on how good it was. I had a scone. It was quite good. My wife enjoyed the quiche.
I was quite happy to find this excellent coffee shop in Scranton. It warlike an island of excellence in a sea of mediocrity.

There are newer reviews for Zummo's Cafe

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stopped in for a coffee and study break while visiting Scranton. This place is great! Loved the coffee and the pumpkin cheesecake with pecan topping was amazing. Plenty of seating and a good combo of tables and cushy chairs. It was a little noisy in there for studying but had a nice neighborhood vibe. If it were closer to be I would be here all the time!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very nice little coffee shop. Was hoping to sit and enjoy a meal in the cute cafe space, but they had run out of food with more than three hours left to their business day and were not particularly apologetic about it.

Got lattes to go anyway which were bitter and not well made. Unfortunately, a disappointing experience overall.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Found this on the net as I was staying overnight and wanted something else than S...bucks. Great location in the middle of a neighbourhood, benches out front, nice decor inside. And, of course the coffee was excellent with very friendly staff and good service.
I enjoyed it so much, that on my return trip to NYC, I made sure to make a coffee stop in Scranton.
And I'll be back next year when I pass through.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I try to make it to Zummo's whenever I'm in Scranton, even if it means driving some extra blocks. It's worth it for the coffee no matter what the special brew of the day is. And the daily specials have never failed me. On nice days you can sit outside on the porch or lawn and even bring your dog!

Been to Zummo's Cafe? Share your experiences!