“Zummo's Coffee is Great!”
Review of Zummo's Cafe

Zummo's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Scranton
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Zummo's is one of the best coffee shops in Scranton. Additionally, their baked products are very good and the environment is quite nice. I would recommend Zummo's to anyone visiting Scranton!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

What ever your taste in coffee is you will find it here. Custom roasted, ground and brewed by one of the most knowledgeable staffs' in the business. Not to forget the owner with a national reputation who personally picks each coffee they sell. If you are the type that searches out the best coffee in the country this is it. Beats out the big guns in the north west. Keep it up Zummo's

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great coffee. Pes that would wake your great great grandmother from the grave. great relaxing atmosphere

Reviewed October 22, 2012

When I was a kid I went to school across the street from Zummo's. We all got our penny candy an the one side - and the other side held a shoe repair business. It's nice to see the place is still open but boy has it changed. I don't live nearby anymore so I have only been here a few times for breakfast so far but everything I have tried is exceptional. You may go crazy just trying to decide what coffe to get, they have choices you've never heard of. But all the ones I've tried so far were great. They have the best blueberry scones I've ever had. Their quiches are wonderful. They have the usual breakfast sandwiches but theirs are tastier and lighter than the ones the chains sell. My favorite item is something I have not had since Schindler's bakeshop in Green Ridge closed. It may send you into sugar-shock ... their homemade peanut butter buns. Starbucks can't hold a candle to Zummo's. Oh yeah, they have wi-fi too if you need it.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

They have great drinks and also great baked goods salads and other stuff to eat... The owner goes all over the world to buy coffee beans, and roasts them on location... i would say that Zummos is a must stop for anyone the Scranton area... It will bring you back in time... I highly recommend Zummos Electric City Cafe...