“Brenda is awesom”

Dining options: Reservations
Harford, PA
“Brenda is awesom”
Reviewed January 7, 2009

I have wonderful childhood memories of this restaurant and recently threw a surprise birthday party here. Brenda did an amazing job preparing everything. Service is excellent, food is tasty and atmosphere is quaint. Keep up the good work!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i live one block away from Bistocchi's and love it there. I love Angelo! The food is absolutely amazing”
Reviewed July 11, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Scranton
“good place for Bridal shower.”
Reviewed March 17, 2008

I hosted a Bridal shower at Bistocchi's Restaurant . I was very pleased. The food was very good and plentiful. Brenda was great. She went above and beyond to make our event a total success. I highly recommend Bistocchi's for a warm, friendly, family, event.