“Fresh food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Old Forge, Pennsylvania
“Fresh food”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I must say Nina's is mostly underrated or maybe more appropriately - under appreciated. The wing bites are great! No breading, fresh chicken and simple consistent sauce. The pizza is unique- square, fresh dough (no shells), blend of cheese (brick cheese and cheddar?) and I'm convinced the cheese is pre mixed with sauce then put on the pie. Whatever they do it really is unique and good. Very flavorful. Hoagies are HUGE. Seriously. They pale in comparison to the pizza and wing bites but they are good and fresh.

1 Thank stketr007

Dunmore, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pizza”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great pizza, great hoagies great staff, super proprietor always a friendly place. nice location. can I say more.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Brayfee33
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Best pizza & wings in the area”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Theres something about the sauce in their wings that makes them absolutely delicious and irresistible! Im a big fan of Hot wings on the bone but they have these things called wing bites that everyone raves about. after I had them I understood why. Their pizza, o m g, need i say more? Not to mention their subs are HUGE! It's hard making a decision on what you want to get to eat .. I end up getting all three : ) I've never ate Ipad the restaurant so I couldn't tell you how the service is but I imagine their as sweet as the restaurant itself appears to be.

• Visited June 2012
Dunmore, Pennsylvania
“Wing Bites Rule!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We love Nina's! My favorite are the Hot Wing Bites! The sauce is awesome! It's not a tomato based sauce, it's more of a Frank's Hot Sauce base! They are delicious! My wife and I also love the chicken caesar salads! Plenty of chicken and the dressing is fantastic! Big homemade croutons go nicely with this salad! Nice size portions of everything too! My 12 yr old daughter loves the large steak & cheese hoagie (even though it's only steakumms)! I think she loves the fact that it's about 22 inches long, as are all of their Large hoagies. We call it the Baseball Bat! Friendly service with reasonable prices. We keep going back for more!

• Visited January 2012

Been to Nina's? Share your experiences!