“So far every experience with Mama Mia's Delivery has been EXCELLENT”

Mamma Mia's Pizza Delivery
Ranked #130 of 303 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Pizza
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“So far every experience with Mama Mia's Delivery has been EXCELLENT”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The first time I ordered their original square pizza with the sweet sauce (which I thought was really really good) & garlic knots, *AMAZING
The second time I ordered pogosh pizza *6 cuts and it was the best potato pizza I've ever had
This time I just ordered the pogosh pizza again I can't wait to eat it!!!
I grew up in Old Forge so I can tend to be very picky when it comes to eating pizza other than pizza made in Old Forge, but I have been delighted every time I order from them.
One thing I can say in the review is I never even heard of them except for looking up "food delivery" in Scranton, I'm so happy I found them!! They are always really friendly when answering their calls, quick & efficient ordering and FAST delivery!!! Mamma Mia's YUM!!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Katlynn D

“Good delivery”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I love the potato pizza, when we order pizza or calzones it is always from here. Just don't get the sweet sauce, its gross. Ask for "original" tomato sauce

“Great delivery”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

This place is right around the corner from us so when we order delivery, it is always mamma mia's. I love the pogash potato pizza most, but all of their pizza is great.

3 Thank cherrydoll