“Wish I was at the Party!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vincenzo's Pizzeria
Ranked #148 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Went here on a Saturday night around 5:00....1st time there. There were around 7 tables/ booths filled. Ordered 2 drinks and a large round pizza. Got our drinks...we noticed alot of the wait staff going up & down the stairs to a second floor room. We waited 20 minutes...no pizza.
Asked our waitress what the delay was...she said there was a party upstairs and there were alot of orders they had to fill...so our "single" pizza was being delayed.
I wish she would have told us that when we sat down! The pizza was nothing special...certainly wasn't worth the 45 minute wait.
Hey Vincenzo!....If you can't make pizzas fast enough to serve your regular customers AND a party...DON'T HAVE A PARTY...or at least...invite me to it!

2  Thank JEFFYG10

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Been ordering Vincenzo's pizza for over 10 years. Great thinner round. I prefer it plain. Pasta dishes are very good too. The owners & staff are so very nice & accommodating- always a good meal here!

1  Thank Mugsy1976
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My husband and I have gone here since we got married 15 years ago and now we bring our kids- and they love it too! Their broccoli pizza is our favorite! We also love their boneless wings. This is a family run place and their love for what they do shines thru! We always order our pizza a special way and they are very accomodating! I hope that they will still be there in the next 15 years!

Reviewed September 26, 2011

We went to Vincenzo's on a Saturday around 1 p.m. right after going to the train museum (it's really close). We had 4 adults & 2 toddlers. The wait staff sat us promptly & brought us crayons & drinks to keep the kids busy. The food was great - I highly recommend the garlic knots. I also had a slice of plain pizza and gnocchi with alfredo sauce, both of which were fantastic.

Also, special kudos to the restaurant for being so kind to us after our daughter had a severe allergic reaction (not to their food!) while we were there. They handled a very scary situation with class.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Grew up on pizza like this in Ohio. Big crust, flimsy bottom, flavorful sauce, and delicious cheese blend. Keeps me coming back.