“Old Forge quality pizza, in Scranton!”
Review of Alfredo's

Alfredo's
Ranked #54 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have never been disappointed with this restaurant. Most of the time we order pizza, and can't recall if we ever ordered anything else. The pizza is very good.
The owner is always on scene to make sure things are running right. One time we had a nasty old battle axe for a waitress, but she was quickly put in her place. I'm sure she's back in her castle with the pack of flying monkeys. Most of the waiters and waitress' are very nice. The rest rooms are clean. There's always plenty of parking. Just our two cents.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Square pizza is very good. Half price martinis on Wednesday and Saturday in the bar area. Large variety.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Arrived and seated by the hostess, a booth. Waited over 15 minutes for a menu and another 10 for drink order. When asked, a diet coke and Miller Lite. The soda cam win 10 minutes and the waitress said" the drink is making you bar" exactly. After another 5 minutes the hostess came with my beer. Another 10 minutes, 60 minutes now, our order was taken, meat raviolis and penne with vodka sauce, NO CHEESE. 30 minutes pass and I ask for another beer, NOTHING. My wife got up and went to the bar to buy a drink. She returned with it = awesome. So finally our order came out, 90 minutes later, CHEESE on the raviolis. I was a bit pissed, told them to take it back and bring me another Miller Lite, very loud I might add. 3 minutes later they showed up with my meal, perfect. Why did I wait 90 minutes when you could have it in 3? This place sucks, the service sucks and the food was so,so to say the best. I will not return, will not recommend and in fact, will tell people to steer clear of this place. There are better places in Scranton to dine, will take better care of you and will appreciate your business. Alfredios SUCKS. PERIOD.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We go here all the time. It's our fallback. You can get a slice(we like the thin crust), a nice salad or a meal. Generous portions and reasonable prices. Open almost all the time,

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Can't figure out the bad reviews. I have never had a bad meal here. Salads are fabulous, pizza is the best in the area. Try it out!