“Creating a fragrance at Note was a really special way to spend some quality time with my seven year old daughter.”
Review of Note Fragrances

Note Fragrances
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Scranton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: NOTE Fragrances is Boutique Perfumery where you discover your scent story and craft your own fragrance by hand in our Custom Perfume Studio. Sniff our house blend of fragrances for him and her, browse our retail line of candles and personal care products or have a seat at our Fragrance Bar to sample our Scents of the Month! Explore the power of scent and it's connection to you at NOTE Fragrances in downtown Scranton, PA.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My young daughter and I decided to check out Note last month and we had a really nice time. She and I had a lot of fun smelling everything and I learned a lot about her tastes and sense of smell. Unfortunately, her tastes are pretty far from my own, so they sent we created is more for her than it is for me. I am looking forward to going with my Mom or a girlfriend to make our own fragrances, I think that would be a fun stop on a girls night out.
The staff makes the process very easy. And I found the price to be reasonable.

Olyphant, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

NOTE Fragrances is wonderful! Creating your own scent is amazing. I am allergic to most everything and I was fine in this store! The store is classy with a crisp clean feel to it. Beautiful store!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Swoyersville
“Won't be back due to no longer offering the $25 bottle.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went once and enjoyed very much. Went back to take my daughter because I felt it was fun and affordable, however was informed that the $25 bottle was no longer available. Therefore I will no longer refer or go back myself as I think that is too much money.

Vestal, New York
“Wonderful - Unique Experience in a Great Space.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Danielle and her staff were so helpful and thoughtful as I was assisted every step of the way in the creation of my own custom blended cologne. I'm calling it E.S. (my initials, how inventive!) I have actually stated wearing this cologne on a regular basis, and although I get frequent compliments on it, I wear it for me, because I love the scent !! Watch for E.S. cologne on QVC sometime in the future !!

Visited December 2013