“Wow!”

Cooper's Seafood House
Ranked #3 of 304 Restaurants in Scranton
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by the Cooper family since 1948 Coopers has become a landmark in Scranton PA. More than just a restaurant think about us as an interesting dining tour experience, once you are here you’ll enjoy everything: the menu, the staff, the decor, and of course, the food. Nothing is Ordinary!
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Wow!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I came in here with my family for lunch. It was a great choice! They had a whole theme going on in there with old memories of game boards,pictures,tv shows, it was great! There food was great! My overall experience at this place will make me come back!

Visited November 2012

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Horrible”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I prefer to eat at local establishments and Cooper's coule be one of the best in the area. However, the last time I dined there was the LAST time I will ever eat there. The food was horrible. The lobster was rubbery and the filet mignon was gross. It was over-priced frozen food.

Visited December 2012
Scranton to San Francisco
“Fun family place to eat with tons of eye catching bits of history”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We enjoy Coopers for all the fun pictures, games, toys, you name it, they have it on the walls and everywhere else. Was disappointed the train wasnt running during our last visit. Our son really enjoys seeing it run through the different rooms.Food is decent but a bit pricey. The service is always courteous and prompt and the wait time was much less than usual.

• Visited December 2012
Dunmore, Pennsylvania
“Tired, but it seems like they're finally trying again.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

When I was growing up, Cooper"s was THE restaurant. This was the place to go for special occasions and important dates. Over the past decade, it seems like they gave up-at least as far as the kitchen goes. They've had the same old menu, same old everything-and not only was it the same old same old, the quality and taste of the food overall plummeted.

My husband was given a gift cert as a gift, so we went. I was pleased to note the menu has some newer items and our food seemed better than it had in the recent past. I got the wing bites appetizer and a bowl of alligator soup-both very good. My husband also really enjoyed his meal of Dungeness crab. Overall, we were pleased with our food.

1 Thank MelindaDunmore
NEPA
“Great Place for Holiday Gathering”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We met family for dinner during the holidays. The staff was attentive and the food was good. We had a nice table for a large group and we never felt rushed. The restaurant was quiet enough so we could hear each other talk and catch up.

• Visited December 2012