“best pizza in Scranton”

Ranked #120 of 304 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Pizza
“best pizza in Scranton”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Nicholas Pizza is the best in town. I. have been eating it for the past 45 years. It is a very thin crunchy crust with bubbling hot cheese and just a hint of spice in the sauce. I usually bring a dozen or so trays raw home to Ga. I freeze them in a two gallon zip lock bag and cook it on a pampered chef pizza stone. It is like a slice of heaven!! If u stop in to eat in house you'll find a friendly wait staff with simple surroundings and awesome pizza.
Joe and family are welcoming and hospitable.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza around.”
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I grew up eating this pizza, as did my mother and most of my family. It is the best! I love the spicy sauce and the thin crunchy crust. This place always holds fond memories for me and my family.I always get the mushroom pizza. We even took a few uncooked trays of pepperoni to Georgia for an uncle who missed having the pizza.

• Visited July 2010