“Went for my Birthday dinner with my parents”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #61 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went around 6pm on a weeknight (my parents were meeting me there) I walked in and got a table right away I told them I was meeting my parents and they said when they arrived they would send them back. I'm pregnant and was feeling sick on the way there, the hostess asked how I was doing and I told her I was ill and she brought me a glass of water which I thought was very nice, but then my parents got their and we waiting for a table for around 20 minutes they never told them I was already seated. It was very busy so I can understand the confusion but I would have rather waited for them so that we could have ordered right then instead of waiting for them to be seated with me. I had minestrone soup which I always get & Loved & steak, mashed potato's and asparagus for dinner which was good the steak was a little over cooked I think. Overall just okay. The waiter was really nice and kept checking on me before my parents arrived but like i said amongst the confusion of where they were it held us up a bit.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

worth the visit. Always friendly servers and bartenders. We especially like to have the endless soup, salad, bread sticks and a glass of wine after shopping at the mall. It's a real bargain! Tip: food can be served at the bar, so don't wait for a table. MMM-mmm, We love that salad dressing!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My wife and I stopped for lunch here last week. I had to try their never ending pasta dish. The new Chianti sauce was quite delicious. The pasta was cooked perfectly. My wife had the 5 cheese ziti, which she said was really good.

The service was better than average here and the price was quite reasonable.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The service at this Olive Garden was really great. The food was your very good Olive Garden fare (there's not too much they can do to screw it up since it is a chain restaurant). I'd go back again, especially with the 2 for $25 promo!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

There is nothing terribly original or creative about the menu, but it is a variety consistently delicious meals. The breadsticks are usually fresh and the soups are delicious.