“Blah food...great service.”

Applebee's
Ranked #68 of 309 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our server (Nick...or maybe Nate) was fantastic. Really attentive and super nice to my boys. The food was ok, I had the bourbon st chicken and shrimp which was kind of bland. The boneless hot wings are good, but not hot.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My wife Gloria and I ate lunch at Applebee's this past week, in Scranton, PA. As usual, Applebee's food was quit good.

I had a bacon cheeseburger, Gloria had a nice beef sandwich. We were both impressed by the French fries which were tasty and crisp. They were right up there with the best of them. Really good food!

Our server, Kayla, was great! Very attentive and fast. I'm not sure how she was able to be attentive on a busy, pre-Christmas day, but she was.

The only issue that I had was that the silverware wrapped in a napkin, was obviously dirty. Kayla quickly gave me a new set of silverware that was clean. I down rated Applebee's to 4 stars for this. I think that a bit more attention needs to be given to the table settings.

The entire staff was efficient and attentive. The manager stopped by our table to see how we were doing, in my book, this is a sign of a well managed restaurant.

Go here for good food.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We visit once a week. The service and food are great, It is a quick, dependable stop for our busy lives.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

went to apple bees saturday had there mild wings which are a bit hot.then got there chicken and fries which were really good as long as the prices are down

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food here is consistently good for me, although the portions could be bigger. The service is average with hit or miss server performance. The location at the mall is convenient. The rest rooms are almost always clean.